We seek to incorporate a FULL STACK DEVELOPER for our IT DEPARTMENT. It is a stable and long-lasting project, where the potential and desire to learn is valued above all.
Our recruit will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Participate in the analysis and development of software for national and international projects
• Develop source code in a work team
• Update, maintain and add new features to the software developed by the company
• Implement third-party APIs to expand commercial software capabilities
Higher Grade Vocational Training. — Computers
• Experience of at least 1 or 2 years
• Technical profile with ease for learning new languages
• Technical English medium/high level. Demonstrate well-developed communication skills and be able to communicate in English
• A proactive person will be valued, with an active interest in providing observability on the general platform to ensure the correct functioning of the software and new versions.
• Preference by profiles eager to learn and evolve, and, above all, with a lot of desire to have a good time!
What we offer:
• Development and training plan
• Commitment environment, companionship and closeness.
• Full day with flexible hours for the reconciliation of professional and personal life.