We seek to incorporate a SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR for our IT DEPARTMENT. It is a stable and long-lasting project, where the potential and desire to learn is valued above all.
Our recruit will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Support in the area of system administration
• Windows server management
• Management of directories, users and permissions
• Management, network configuration and data storage
• Technical resolution of incidents
• Firewall management, antivirus, backups
• Deployment of software solutions to clients
Higher Bachelor’s Degree in Network Information Systems Administration
• Experience of at least 1 year in system administration
• Technical English medium/high level. Demonstrate well-developed communication skills and be able to communicate in English
• Individual with technical concerns, proactivity, autonomy; Ability and desire to learn and evolve and, above all, eager to have a good time!
What we offer:
• Development and training plan
• Commitment environment, companionship and closeness.
• Full day with flexible hours for the reconciliation of professional and personal life.