This legal notice regulates the use and use of the website www.iconmm.com, which is owned by ICON MULTIMEDIA, SL (From now on, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of USER of the same and entails your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that said conditions may be modified without prior notification by THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in which case it will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
Therefore, it is recommended to carefully read its content if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on this website.
The user also undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic use and this Legal Notice, and will respond to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or to to third parties, of any damages that may be caused as a consequence of the breach of said obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and THE OWNER OF THE WEB may deny or withdraw access and its use at any time.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, informs that:
Corporate Name: ICON MULTIMEDIA, SL
Tax ID Number: B34139196
Registered Office: AV SANTIAGO AMÓN, 3-5 – 34005 – Palencia (Spain)
Registered in the Trade Register of Palencia, Volume 175, sheet 137, page number P-1353, entry 1st.[
To communicate with us, we offer you the following different means of contact:
- Telephone: +34 979702906
- Email: email@example.com
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, for all legal intents and purposes, when they are carried out by mail or any other means detailed above.
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible. However, OWNER OF THE WEB may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and topicality of all those data that he communicates to OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive content, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or to restricted areas of the WEB OWNER’s or third party’s computer systems and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to OWNER OF THE WEB, without being understood as assigned to the user. none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, the users who access this website can view the contents and, where appropriate, make authorized private copies as long as the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no exploitation.
Likewise, all the brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relationships between OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services.
OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
4.1. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is general in nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, its completeness, correctness, validity or topicality, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness and / or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, to the that has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- The breach of the laws, the good faith, the public order, the uses of the traffic and the present legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and own image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, and therefore will not be responsible for the results obtained. OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CONDUCTING ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official newspapers of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without legal validity.
5. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.